Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Link to Article: 12 Overlooked Attractions at Walt Disney World

Railroad station - Magic Kingdom
Photo: wdwfacts.com
This article on disneyfanatic.com lists some great stuff that is usually overlooked:

Don't Miss It!

At one time or another I have enjoyed most of these, but I will say that I have not been on Magic Kingdom's PeopleMover or the Carousel of Progress (although I have them on my "to do" list for October).  I have also recently learned about the Animation Academy at Hollywood Studios - that is something I would find interesting, because I can't draw ANYTHING!
Animation Academy at Hollywood Studios
Photo: themeparkinsider.com
Some of my favorite missed items are at Epcot; every one of the eleven countries has so many hidden goodies, including shows, street performers, shops and museums, as well as some really great restaurants that are not crowded at all.  

Epcot has become my new favorite park for all-around entertainment.  Magic Kingdom is a close second - there is so much to see and do at both of them that I could spend days at each of them and not see or do everything in a single trip.
Voices of Liberty - Epcot's American Pavilion
Photo: landallears.net, Scott Thomas Photography
Look for the out-of-the-way stuff when you're there.  It's always worth the extra effort, and you'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment