Friday, May 15, 2015

Link to Article: Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar to Open this Fall at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort

Photo: io9.com - ADORBS!

I am a fan of the Indiana Jones movies.

I adore Harrison Ford (in pretty much everything).

When I saw that WDW would be opening Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar in Downtown Disney this Fall, it made me very, very excited because I will BE THERE this Fall!

More information and artist renderings on the Disney Parks blog here - it looks like it will be a neat place to visit:  

Indiana Jones

They will serve tapas-style plates (small plates) and alcohol, so this is the sort of place for the adults to visit.

The article doesn't give an exact date, but I hope it's open by October 22nd when I arrive, because I want to pay a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment